Last Updated: May 14, 2021
Please continue to watch for update emails to your Albany Law email address.
Commencement Town Hall on Monday, May 17 at 6:30 p.m. -https://albanylaw.zoom.us/j/93115226980
- Graduate check-in will take place between
7:30 – 8 a.m. for the Class of 2021 and 2:30-3 p.m. for the Class of 2020
- Graduate parking will be at 108 Avenue of the Pines
- Guest check-in will take place between
8-9 a.m. for the Class of 2021 and 3-4 p.m. for the Class of 2020
- Guest parking will be in the Main Lot on Route 50
- The ceremony will begin promptly at
9 a.m. for the Class of 2021 and
4 p.m. for the Class of 2020
- Bring - ticket, photo ID, vaccination or negative test result or be sure to have this information entered on the Excelsior Pass.
- For Class of 2021 only - complete the Share My Health screening Friday morning prior to arrival.
- Arrive wearing regalia but carrying hood
- Graduates can pick up tickets May 17-19 from 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m. in the Business Office Suite.
Only graduates can pick up tickets.
Tickets will not be mailed and cannot be reprinted.
- If you cannot pick up tickets, you can pick them up at SPAC's Will Call window on Friday, May 21 starting at 7 a.m. (Class of 2021) or 2 p.m. (Class of 2020). Will Call is located in SPAC's Main Lot off of Route 50, which not the same lot that graduates are directed to park in. **Please note that picking tickets up from Will Call will increase your check-in time so please plan accordingly.
- Graduates will be given tickets for one pod of three guests.
- Additional seating for all guests on the waitlist is available as long as those guests are fully vaccinated – which means a guest is 14 days out from the second dose of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine or 14 days out from the Johnson and Johnson vaccine.
In the fully vaccinated section
- Guests will be sitting next to each other without 6 feet in between parties
- Guests will be seated together (Example: If you asked for 4 tickets, all 4 will be in a row.)
- Fully vaccinated status will be checked at the gate and again when entering the amphitheater.
Give waitlist tickets to fully vaccinated guests or those guests will not be allowed to enter SPAC grounds.
Ticket questions can be directed to Andrea Irizarry
email@example.com or Geoff Seber
Please do not worry if your regalia has not arrived. Andrea Irizarry is in contact with the regalia company daily.
We have been assured that regalia will arrive on time and all remaining regalia is expected to ship on Monday, May 17.
When orders ship, recipients will receive an official email from Oak Hall Cap and Gown. If you receive a tracking email, please update the following Google Doc so we can also keep track:
Class of 2020 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SKZQ8RMwmEhFLAvB7GWgNopNH8ygZCnIYG0P8CvODXc/edit?usp=sharing
Class of 2021 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gLrdu0xBuSVfRPdIdjdn2Uh2z2rvxlz0KH3rWR0guo4/edit
Everyone attending Commencement will be required to wear a mask, present a ticket, answer health screening questions, and provide proof of full vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test (PCR test taken and results received within 72 hours of Commencement or Rapid test within 6 hours of Commencement) to enter SPAC for the ceremony.
Thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation. We are so excited to celebrate with all of you!