Programs & Projects
We believe diversity is not only an asset, but that it is our responsibility to create an educational experience that reflects the diversity of our world. Albany Law School offers a variety of paid and volunteer opportunities for students to learn about and/or encourage diversity.
- Summer Programs for Incoming Undergraduate Students
- Youth Tutoring Work/Study Programs
- Volunteer Diversity Mentor/Tutoring Opportunities
- Diversity Mentorship Program for Students
- The Language Project (Professional development for bilingual and/or multilingual students)
- Lean Into Success Program
Our students come from all backgrounds and experiences, and with more than 20 student organizations: there is a place for everyone. Many groups work for social change through public forums, publish articles, or sponsor and host well-known speakers. Others may donate their time for legal research for a group in need, solicit pro bono legal help, or raise funds for a specific cause.