Applicants will incur fees for use of the Law School Admissions Council's services, as follows:
- Electronic Application Service fee of $35. The Online Graduate Admissions team is happy to provide a coupon code to waive this fee. Reach out to us!
- Document Assembly Service fee for collection and distribution of LSAC-processed documents, including transcripts.
- International transcripts require additional authentication and evaluation using the International Transcript Authentication and Evaluation Service (ITAES) through LSAC. This service will incur an additional fee.
- Up to 9 credits may be transferred into the M,S. or LL.M. program. A course is only potentially eligible for transfer if at least an equivalent of a 3.0 grade was earned and the course was taken relatively recently at an Eligible Institution. A course taken at an Eligible Institution will be eligible for transfer credit if it is deemed functionally equivalent to a course offered within the relevant subject matter degree concentration taken by the student.
- Students who have previously earned credits at an Eligible Institution may receive an evaluation of their transcripts to determine the number of credit hours and required courses for which they will receive transfer credit by submitting a transfer credit request form, with all required supporting documentation. No transfer credit request will be processed without submittal of a written transfer request form.