The Government Law Center (GLC) and the New York State Bar Association’s Elder Law & Special Needs Section’s Committee on Long-Term Care Facility Reform are pleased to announce the launch of the online Long-Term Care Legal Resources Library.
The library, which can be accessed here, covers:
- federal and state oversight of nursing homes and adult care facilities in New York
- enforcement proceedings, including private right of actions
- relevant Medicaid topics
- COVID-related policies and reports
- resident rights
- legal resources
- home and community-based alternatives, including transitional support from nursing homes to the community
The library was created by:
- Rose Mary Bailly, Esq. – Government Law Center’s Institute for Aging and Disability Law
- Sheila Shea, Esq. – Institute for Aging and Disability Law Advisory Committee
- Alicia Landis ’21 and Mary Scouten ’21 – Albany Law School
Nina Loewenstein, Esq., and other members of the Bar’s Long-Term Care Facility Reform Committee, provided assistance and expertise.
The library will be maintained by the GLC with continuing input from the Committee.
For further information, contact Bailly at firstname.lastname@example.org.