January 28, 2017
8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Albany Law School, 80 New Scotland Ave.
Capital Region entrepreneurs are invited to join Albany Law School for its third annual Startup Law Day offering legal education on business issues and free legal consultations.
• 9:30 a.m. — Legal Formation
• 10:00 a.m. — Human Resources (Regulatory Issues, Hiring, Working with Contractors)
• 10:00 a.m. — Intellectual Property (Patents, Technology Transfer, Licensing)
• 11:30 a.m. — Working with Banks
• 11:30 a.m. — Building a Capitalization Structure to Work with Investors
• 12:45 p.m. — Lunch and Panel: Words of Wisdom from New and Seasoned Business Owners
Free legal consultations courtesy Tully Rinckey PLLC and Hoffman Warnick LLC. Reservations required. To RSVP, or for more information, contact Amy Gunnells at 518-445-2329 or
Startup Law Day is presented by
Albany Law School's Pro Bono Program.
Thank you to our generous sponsors: