Dean’s Leadership Council
The Albany Law School Dean’s Leadership Council consists of a distinguished community of loyal
benefactors who are dedicated to supporting and advancing the Law School’s mission through strategic
consultation, engagement, and philanthropy.
Appointed by the President and Dean of Albany Law School, Dean’s Leadership Council members are asked
- Provide strategic advice and counsel to the Dean in pursuit of the Dean’s programmatic and
- Assist in enhancing the academic profile of Albany Law School by initiating strategic
partnerships within New York, around the nation, and abroad;
- Identify, cultivate, and engage alumni to become involved with Albany Law School as well as to
identify nominees to serve in the Dean’s Leadership Council;
- Serve as ambassadors of Albany Law School to external stakeholders, such as alumni, corporate
partners, and prospective students and their parents; and
- Participate in two annual meetings, and individual meetings with the Dean as needed.
Members of the Dean’s Leadership Council will be recognized for their generosity throughout the
Criteria: Selected members will be passionate about supporting Albany Law
School and have a history of financial or other support to our Law School community.