Dean’s Leadership Council
The Albany Law School Dean’s Leadership Council consists of a distinguished community of loyal benefactors who are dedicated to supporting and advancing the Law School’s mission through strategic consultation, engagement, and philanthropy.
Appointed by the President and Dean of Albany Law School, Dean’s Leadership Council members are asked to:
- Provide strategic advice and counsel to the Dean in pursuit of the Dean’s programmatic and fundraising goals;
- Assist in enhancing the academic profile of Albany Law School by initiating strategic partnerships within New York, around the nation, and abroad;
- Identify, cultivate, and engage alumni to become involved with Albany Law School as well as to identify nominees to serve in the Dean’s Leadership Council;
- Serve as ambassadors of Albany Law School to external stakeholders, such as alumni, corporate partners, and prospective students and their parents; and
- Participate in two annual meetings, and individual meetings with the Dean as needed.
Members of the Dean’s Leadership Council will be recognized for their generosity throughout the academic year.
Criteria: Selected members will be passionate about supporting Albany Law School and have a history of financial or other support to our Law School community.