In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, any possible copyright infringement on the Albany Law School website should be reported to the Designated Agent — Chris Colton, Interim Director of Communications and Marketing — who will respond to reports alleging copyright infringements on Albany Law School's website. Send any such allegations to Chris Colton.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 specifies that all infringement claims must be in writing (email or letter) and must include:
- a physical or electronic signature
- identification of the infringed work
- identification of the infringed material
- contact information for the complainant, e.g., address, telephone number, electronic mail address
- a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner or the law
- a statement that the information contained in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner
Interim Director of Communications & Marketing
Albany Law School
80 New Scotland Avenue
Albany, NY 12208
For more information on U.S. Copyright Laws, see The U.S. Copyright Office.