Transfer Requirements: Courses Taken at Other Institutions
- Must be an ABA accredited law school.
- Student must submit a description of the program along with course descriptions to the Registrar’s Office.
- Upon completion of coursework, the student must request an official transcript be sent to Albany Law School.
Rules and Regulations
- Grades will show on Albany Law School transcript but are not computed into the GPA.
- Students are allowed to transfer in a maximum of 6 credits for coursework taken at other institutions.
- Students are eligible to take classes at another law school provided they have a cumulative GPA of 2.50 or greater.