Vaccinations available for Albany Law Students Next Week
April 9, 2021
Albany Law has just secured several hundred Johnson & Johnson single-dose COVID-19 vaccines for Albany Law students. This vaccination must be administered next week. Vaccination clinics will be held in the ACPHS Albert White Gymnasium, the current site of COVID Testing. You should anticipate appointments will take at least 30 minutes, as a 15-minute post-vaccination waiting period is required.
- Monday, April 12, 12 p.m. – 3 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 13, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 14, 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Use this link to book appointments: https://acphscovid19vaccine.timetap.com/
YOU MUST PROVIDE INFORMATION AND COMPLETE 3 DIFFERENT ITEMS IN ORDER TO SCHEDULE:
- Secure appointment time using Timetap site.
- REQUIRED by NYS – Screener and Consent survey (will redirect upon completion of the appointment)
- REQUIRED by NYS – NY State COVID19 Vaccination Form (will redirect upon completion of the Consent survey)
Upon completion of all three items, you are scheduled for vaccination and will receive an email confirmation.
When arriving for your appointment, YOU MUST HAVE A PHOTO ID and you MUST ARRIVE ON TIME.
In preparation for a scheduled appointment please plan on eating a meal or snack.
Please direct all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage every student who hasn't yet been vaccinated to take advantage of this opportunity and get vaccinated.
We ask that you continue to remain vigilant as we approach the end of the spring semester and the start of the summer semester. And we remind everyone that masks are required in classrooms and other public spaces unless you are eating or drinking.
- Public Health and Safety Tea